- Savory Fine Foods collects information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
- You can shop with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
- The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to Savory Fine Foods, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Savory Fine Foods does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
“Cookies” and Savory Fine Foods Uses Them
- It is the policy of Savory Fine Foods not to use or share the personal information about Visitors or Customers in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to prohibit such unrelated uses. However, Savory Fine Foods may disclose personal information about Visitors or Customers, if we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to operate the Services properly or to protect Savory Fine Foods and our Members.
- Please remember that any information you may disclose in a Discussion Forum, or other public areas of our Web sites or the internet in general, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Savory Fine Foods’ Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws.
Revisions to This Policy
- Savory Fine Foods reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted here and will only apply to information collected after any such change.